Saturday, February 23, 2008

Vacillation

Sometimes, when I am in such a condition of stress, I become doubting several things I chose in life. Whether it leads to a better end or not. Tons of choices make life become so troublesome to predict. Yet, in such of this labile mood, I don't know what to do, since changing means to choose. And choosing means that there is no change in the move. And it becomes loop of unconsciousness. What a pity.

So, for some points I met, I do realize that the best choice (choose again!), so far, is to let it go. Life isn't flow, it's upstream. But let the boat do its effort, don't do much intervention. Most of the times, it only doubles the pain.

Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.

Yeah, just let the process go on its natural path, and let see what's waiting upfront. Worrying doesn't give any solution. A traveler has to believe on himself, and I do, I hope I do.

To be or not to be, that is the question. (on Hamlet)

Painful...I want to be awaken. Enlightened. And I don't want any candles, I want to become the candle. Even with the slightest intensity. Ya Allah, please, give me Your guidance...

Hopefully be certain. And wishfully be originated. ASAP. Amin.

-Happy recess-

Phuong Ha - Image Invertion
Courtesy of AAPT 2007

3 comments:

-ian- said...

sudah milih antara pure physics atau applied physics belum?

phy said...

udah. pilih pure. hwehehe...kamu gimana, sept?

Reza de Bhro said...

Pure Physics....

OMG.... mau jadi apa kamu nak....