Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Adjuring

Your future lies on each footstep you spend. Every second is invaluable, each one of it can change the future, not only yours, a lot. Then, why do you waste time? Why do you treat it as a cheap matter? Well, thousand reasons can be created to justify yourself, but in the end, the one who hurt most, believe me, it's you.

Sometimes I wonder, very much, why do I tend to lose time so easily? Why do I waste tons of it? Even I know the suspect very well, which is my own attitude, but it seems that I'm miles away from the practical solution, which includes not only will and the path, but also a strong determination and an unflinching effort. What a big requirement.

Many things are there to be improved, but the most urgent is time management, which is extremely simple, maybe, for some other people, but not on me. It needs more than just a will. It's expensive. Adjuring, right to my skin.

No comments: