Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Praise

Five months live in NTU has made me more and more know about this university. Right know, each step I spend here, gives me a relieving breath, a grateful feeling that I ever step into this i-feel-like-a-dream-to-enter university. For sure, it is one of the never-imagined gift from Allah to me.

Entering NTU means I meet so many new possibilities. To be success, to be happy , to be a better man. No, not that shallow definition of success by grades, works, money. More than that. Given many new opportunities. Meet many new people. Open mind. Be closer, even inch by inch, to my dream. I do really hope to use this destiny to the fullest. Wish that, someday, when I am looking back into my life today, I will be grateful that I choose this university.

Between lots of tutorial questions that marked unlike the other course, assignments, weekly lab reports, tons of skipped lecture, I do really want to live my life to the fullest! Friends, Bros, Profs, I won't waste this opportunity! I promise!

7 comments:

yoga.oksida said...

And It shoud applies as well for the opportunity to stand up and take a lead of KUNTUM and (maybe) PINTU, am I right?

Yosh, maju terooeeesss!

phy said...

hmm, maybe...(niru gaya kimura takuya di pride :d)

Adilla said...

Mampir ya :). May Allah bless your journey. It'll be quite winding but fun and rewarding I suppose :).

Anonymous said...

sip. Semangatnya udah bagus. Tinggal gimane caranya drama addict-nya dikurangin hoho

phy said...

oh, gitu ya, ko? percuma, kalo pes2008 dan prison break - addictnya masih ada. apalagi sleep addict, paling hobi tuh..:D

phy said...

@mbak adilla: sila mbak..:D amin...

Anonymous said...

musto be(niru gaya takuya kimura juga)