Saturday, February 09, 2008

I (Do) Love Omelette

In the past straight three days, three things that stick on me are homeworks, laptop, and omelette. Since the former two aren't that kind of interesting to describe, especially the first one, let me just go straight to the third.

Since thursday, exactly on wednesday afternoon, NTU has got holiday due to the Chinese New Year Celebration. It would continue until Sunday, when I will finally rush back to do several homeworks left on my desk, ups, under my desk. Actually, it should be some kind of interesting to be gotten, four days straight of dizzy and free days without the word assignment, quiz, and of course tutorial, for some people, with some extend.

But, this idea gone a bit (only a bit :p) to astray since the consequence of the holiday, this particular holiday, is the closing of all the canteens inside NTU. I don't know about the outside, but since my wallet has gone slimmer through these days, eating outside campus of course is a 20th something priority.

Fortunately, my roomie has installed (placed) a fridge, small one, inside our room, since the end of the previous semester. So, it shouldn't be a problem for me to full it with several food-stuff to prepare for cooking. And I am luckier than my friend, who has got a fridge, but he remembers more about assignment, maybe, than about no-canteen-open-on-CNY, so he left out with empty fridge, and fortunately (sorry, lev :d) with emptying gas burner in the pantry. So, lets hope he survives 'till Monday.

And these three days my menu isn't far away from omelette. Crunchy fried noodles with omelette, double sausage with omelette, and fried noodles, again, with omelette. My favorite topping is sausage. Just makes me remember about a manga I read several months back called Omelette - not important. However, this choice, rather than because I do really love omelette, it is more because I have no choice. Well, my cooking skill isn't that good to splash eggs, sausages, and spices into something edible.

Well, besides the fact that this holiday the OC - better to keep its continuation as a secret to keep the safety of some people here - again, destroy most pantries in NTU with their jerky stinky waste left out after whatever they cooked there, also in my block's pantry - on the other hall, due to the report by Mr.B, the ambulance bringing their corpse has just passed by (you'll understand this more if you know who is Mr.B and what he can do, precisely) - lets hope I don't get mad with omelette if tomorrow night I have to eat the same thing. If it does, I must download a recipe then. :D

nb: The picture I attached is the best omelette I made so far, sorry for the inconvenience by its 'good' looking :p.

5 comments:

yoga.oksida said...

Hahaha... pantesan muka udah jadi kayak omlet dengan mi kriting gitu, makannya itu mulu siy.

Anonymous said...

gile si damar. Dahysat! :p

phy said...

kayaknya yg kayak mie kriting yg komen di atas saya ini..*eh jangan dipecat ya :d*

andri said...

hahaha, fried noodle.is it an indomie or what ? teuteup lidah indonesia ya, hahahaha

Hamdanil said...

telurnya kayak habis dihajar.. banyak merah2nya

tapi tetap bikin lapar
hehehe

eh hapus word verificationnya dong
pain in the neck