Saturday, January 26, 2008

Howdy

In the 18-year life, yet precisely is 222 months, of me, I never feel more lost, failed, fragile and blind as I am now. It seems that disorientation and confusion have twisted my head upside down. It's funny, though, because I had a strong reputation, at least to me, for being resistant.

Some questions that comes forward in my head are, also, funny. Being circled again and again into the same maze makes the life these days to be so hardly peaceful. Is it that hard? Well, yes. What in the world that could become so desperately unsolvable, yet hope it isn't insolvable? Well, papi, life has become more and more complicated for me today. Alas, the me today is searching for the happy me yesterday, always been in that loop.

But an optimistic ikhwan must take a step forward rather than keep on hesitating himself. Remedy comes from active effort, not a passive weak self-oriented creature.

Then, maybe it's not a good how-do-you-do-words, but, let it be. Make this blog revives, indeed.

No comments: